Sweet Macy

Guest Adrianne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much loss for you Adrianne, but what wonderful memories you have. Your Macy sounds like such a personality. I hope she and Wilbur are curled up having a nap-on separate cloud-beds of course, and watching over you as you give an amazing home to another lucky pup. Sending you many hugs and thoughts of peace. :f_pink:grouphug

Guest Adrianne

Thank you for bringing sweet Macy back to the top. I've been thinking about her a lot since we lost Wilbur. She and Wilbur were the matriarch and patriarch of our family. It made me very sad that I couldn't give the time to grieve her that she deserved, but all energy and focus was on Wilbur. She was a special little lady, and we miss her. Now that Wilbur is gone too, we really feel her absence. I miss the click-clacking of her little toenails on the kitchen floor in the mornings. Of the three dogs, she did the happiest dance at breakfast time. She could not contain her excitement and would wiggle all over the kitchen. Our other dachshund, Ollie, has been so lost and lonely without them.