Ez Scared The ? Out Of Me At 5:30 Am Today

EZ scared the ???? out of me at 5:30 am this morning. Heard the classic noise of a seizure, Hershey with her 30" cone on started to lunge to where he was at. I managed to grab her so that she could not get near him. Got Hershey out of the room and checked on EZ and there he was laying on his side on floor beside the bed looking at me as if to say "What do you want?".. He had fallen out of bed and knocked a few things over with those long legs of his.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

What a relief that this time it was not a seizure. Part of living with a dog who has seizures seems to be the ability to go from zero to full speed in a moment! It always takes me a while to settle down after a scare like that. Hugs to you and Ez.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Not a nice way to wake up.

Will they pack atack an epi pup? That's scary in it's self :blink:

yes they will and that is how EZ ended up in the hospital when Penske bit him. That seizure cost me almost 2 thousand dollars. My vet for the initial exam and treatment and then the ER vet when he did not look good later that evening. When we got to the ER he had a high fever and an infection.

Some hounds are okay with epi pups and some aren't. My pack will immediately attack also. Glad to see EZ just fell out of bed. I'd take that over a seizure any day.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Some hounds are okay with epi pups and some aren't. My pack will immediately attack also. Glad to see EZ just fell out of bed. I'd take that over a seizure any day.

Yes falling out of bed is better than a seizure and we have been seizure free now since November 13. Those seizures really do a number on me knowing I cannot do anything to help them. Both Penske and Hershey will attack an epi and do so also when Belle had a seizure

I woder if it scared EZ when he fell out of bed :lol::inlove

I don't think so as he was laying there as calm as a cucumber and looking at me. I really think he was saying to himself "What the heck does she want now"