Bailey

greytpups

So many of us recognize your pain and share your feelings of loss. The greatest love leaves the largest void. My wish for you is that you welcome your memories of Bailey into your soul and allow them to warm you when the chill of sadness threatens. Godspeed Bailey.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Downtownhoundz

Haven't been on for a while so I'm just now seeing this. I want to wish you much comfort during this difficult time.So many angels went to the bridge this year, my own girl included. Everytime I read of another crossing,it's bittersweet.It brings a smile to my lips knowing they are romping and running with no boundaries or pain but pain in my heart of their physical loss.Hugs to you and your family... :grouphug