Bailey Is Still With Us

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan - I don't know what to say, I have just seen this. What a horrible shock for you. A hound could not have known more love in her life than Bailey. Hugs to you, Dave and Ben :grouphug

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I am so very sorry. :grouphug

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I'm sorry :grouphug

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

Guest lynne893

I just read this post, after replying to Bailey's passing in Remembrance.

Our Timber had what sounds like the same ailment Bailey had: alimentary lymphoma (lymphoma of the GI tract). They diagnosed it the same way. After MONTHS of digestive problems, diarrhea, vomiting and losing weight, we finally did more testing and they did an ultrasound on her abdomen and found she had huge tumors throughout her GI tract. An aspiration revealed the lymphoma.

It is heart-breaking, so difficult.

You made the right decision to stay home from work and be with her. She loves you for it.

I am so, so sorry. We are all here for you.

Lynne