Ez Had His Dental

EZ had his dental today not sure if he had a root canal in the past will x-ray to make sure there are no infections. His creatin was a little high but nothing to worry about.

VET just called EZ is waking up from the anesthetic and she had to do a root canal on one of the canine teeth. She did not want to put him through a trauma of extraction. Everything went well. I can get him at 4 pm.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

EZ is home and has had two small meals, he had a root canal, vet did not want to put him through the trauma of an extraction. She thinks when he had his accident when he was racing that he probably went face first down on the track the way his teeth were cracked. No infection except the one she did a root canal on. To get another dental x-ray in a year unless he has problems. She also said he was a very good patient but I think he was mad at me when they brought him out he did not come to me but went to another woman that was sitting waiting for her cat. :lol:lol

That was some dental! Glad he is home safe.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Glad he is home also and he can get his carrots this evening. Vet said that the carrots help clean the teeth and his teeth were not as bad as some greyhound's teeth she had seen. He has been sleeping most of the evening