Goodbye Old Girl

Guest mbarson

Guest lynne893

Mbarson,

My heart hurts to know you lost Maggie. She sounds wonderful and so sweet. It's amazing the bond we form with these guys in such a short time. A year is forever to our hearts.

Godspeed sweet Maggie! You're strong and free forever now!

Mbarson, bless your heart for rescuing her. You were the best last year she could have wished for.

Lynne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbarson

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii420/maggiegirl_2008/MaggieintheSnow2.jpg[/img

As I read all you messages I feel I want to cry again, you are all such wonderful people, but of course you are, you have Greyhounds and they are the best friends and make all of us so happy to have them. I am sure that Maggie gave us much more than we could give back to her, for the last two mornings we have overslept her wake up call to us around 6 am. her bed and bowl have been removed and all our other dogs seem to be moping around wondering where she is.

This is the picture which we are going to frame and put with our other departed friends.

Thank you all again, I can now go and have another cry.

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii420/maggiegirl_2008/MaggieintheSnow2.jpg[/img

As I read all you messages I feel I want to cry again, you are all such wonderful people, but of course you are, you have Greyhounds and they are the best friends and make all of us so happy to have them. I am sure that Maggie gave us much more than we could give back to her, for the last two mornings we have overslept her wake up call to us around 6 am. her bed and bowl have been removed and all our other dogs seem to be moping around wondering where she is.

This is the picture which we are going to frame and put with our other departed friends.

MaggieintheSnow2.jpg

How lucky she was to have been "lost and found" by you! I just read the entire thread from last year and it is obvious that you loved her dearly and made her last year the very best. Thank you for taking her in and loving her as you did! Godspeed, Maggie! I hope your memories of her help to heal your heart.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest LANDOLISA

She was very lucky to have such a wonderful year, from what she came from. She was very blessed and loved you for every moment that she had with you.

Run free Sweet Girl :gh_run:f_pink

Godspeed sweet Maggie. I can see you running with strong legs now-happy and free and most of all having that special family to wait for now at the bridge. :heart You won big sweet girl.

The "old ones" are very special arn't they mbarson? God bless you for taking her into your heart as you did. My deepest sympathy.

:f_red:f_pink:f_red