Heart Check For Niña

macoduck

Guest Energy11

Wow, Ducky that IS Greyt news!!! Worth the trip to get the right answers! :-)) I am sooo happy for you and your Nina! :wub::wub:

BTW ... how is the Poison Ivy doing? Hope you are feeling better too!

Wish I lived closer so I could meet that little Spanish darling! :-))

Love and hugs! Dee and The Five

Wonderful news! She's a beauty.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

We're home! Whew what a long 12 hr day!

But the good news is that Niña is OK!!! :pepper She does have the grade III/VI murmur but the xray showed her heart to be of normal size. She doesn't need meds and she doesn't need her teeth to be cleaned for quite a while. She does need to put some weight on which shouldn't be a problem in our house.

This vet sees hundreds of greyhounds since he does all the spay/neuter/other treatment for the greys of GFNC so I have every confidence in him.

Thanks for all your good thoughts for my little girl.

She is a cutie- Will Maddie and I be able to meet her at Open house next month?

Yes, you will. I think I'd be in big trouble if I didn't bring up. She already has a GFNC fan club demanding an appearance. :P

Greyt. Can't wait to meet her. Glad everything went well at her checkup.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]