Ollie Is Home

Guest deanna

Guest deanna

...and it's nice. I cried all day yesterday, because I knew we were going to get his ashes. But I felt good when we got there.

His ashes came in a microsuede covered box, and inside is a tin can with his ashes. Funny, I think for most people and most dogs that would seem weird. But, it totally fits for Ollie. Strangely, I totally feel like that goofy kid's ashes belong in a tin can.

There was a kitten there, up for adoption. We have been thinking of bringing home a kitten for a few months now. But with Ollie leaving us, and planning to start over, we're not sure of the timing.

Regardless, we played with the kitten for a while, and that was really nice. Then we left with our little tin can of Ollie.

He's in a cool little space next to my ol' lady Pammy, who no doubt is sassing him to ruins at the bridge. :heart

Guest Gingergrey

:heart I'm glad that you feel peaceful about it. I've never brought home ashes. My guys are buried near my house

and I feel they are always home.

:grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting