Introducing Joy And Socket

Guest joydaddy

Guest joydaddy

Let me introduce our new furry children to you! We adopted Joy on May 1st. She will be four years old in October. We loved our Grey so much that on May 17th we adopted Socket. He will be 3 in November. So far, everything is going great. We've had some issues, but nothing that our foster's have not prepared us for. Our heartfelt thanks go out to the wonderful fosters that we've dealt with here in South Carolina. Looking forward to all of the pictures and discussions that Greytalk constantly offers!

Joy (Pikes Smash Hit)

100_0018.jpg

100_0017.jpg

Socket (Swing on a Star)

100_0273.jpg

100_0280.jpg

They just love each other!!

100_0125.jpg

Hi Joy! :wave Hi Socket! :wave

I'm Shannon...I met your family at one of the meet and greets in Greenville...had the dalmatian and 2 greys with me...I'm with For the Hounds. :) Welcome to GT!

Edited by GreytHoundPoet

Welcome from Maryland!

Is Joy very tiny?? Or Socket very big??

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest joydaddy
Welcome from Maryland!

Is Joy very tiny?? Or Socket very big??

No, joy is about average size. She is staying at about 59-60lbs. Socket on the other hand is rather tall. He's the tallest one that I've seen so far. He's tall, but very lean. He's looking really good right now at about 80lbs. He was only 68lbs when we got him in May.