Good Thoughts For Miss Wingie Please

Guest IndysDad

Guest IndysDad

Thank you all for your good thoughts for Miss Wingie...

She lost 6 teeth (whew, I thought it was going to me more :huh ) and was under anesthesia from 12:00 till 3:00..Our vet said she went under very smoothly, had no problems while under and came out very smoothly too....She's had an injection for pain and is being sent home with pain meds and will have to be on a soft diet (rice & shredded chicken, her favorite :colgate ) for the next 7 days.

Needless to say, I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of my back..

It seems that all's well that ends well.

Thank you again for your good thoughts and well wishes!!

Miss Wingie could use some good thoughts for her dental tomorrow morning...she's 10 2/3 years young and for some reason I just don't feel good about this. All of her bloodwork came back O.K. and she'll have not 1 but 2 vets working on her ( lucky girl that she is :) ).

After reading about another members hound going in for her dental and not recovering from the anesthesia, I am honestly concerned to the point of being almost afraid to have her dental...I hope it's just me and not a harbinger of things to come. I feel like I'm sending her off to die...

Any good, positive thoughts will be truly appreciated.

Edited by IndysDad

Sending prayers and good thoughts for your girl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Glad to hear your girl did well in her dental. :thumbs-up

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest IrskasMom

My Boy is not due for a Dental yet , but ever since I read about that Dreadful Post about a Dental that went wrong, I

really hate the Thought of it. Especially when a Senior goes for a Dental.

Really glad everything went well :):):):)