Helu April 2008 - July 25th, 2009

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

One of my good friends lost her dog, Helu, on Saturday morning. He was a very precocious 14 month old Chocolate Labrador who somehow managed to get into everything, in spite of her efforts. He found some rat poison in their apartment courtyard. They tried to do everything they could, vitamin K shots and all, but it was too late and his body had already processed the poison.

Helu was one of Josey's bestest friends, and she was the first dog that he really connected to. They loved each other, and spent lots of time roughhousing like maniacs at the Long Beach Dog Zone. He was a typical 14 month old Lab, and was quite the handful, but he was perfect for them. My friends are understandably devastated.

May you run healthy and free at the Bridge, Helu. There are lots of great dogs that have gone to the Bridge before you, so you are sure to make lots of friends. You will be missed, sweet boy.

JoseyHomeandDogBeach034.jpg

HeluDogBeach.jpg

Edited by LoveMyJoseyBean

Please extend my sympathy to your friends on the sudden loss of their precious lab. Helu was so young - he is adorable in the photo. I know you and Josey will miss Helu as well. :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

How awful for your friends. I'm so sorry, he was much too young to leave.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry. My sister lost a lab to rat poison. Please extend my sympathies to your friends.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow