Argus Has A Lump

Argus was laying in the entry way this afternoon and the light was hitting him just right, and I saw a lump on his chest. Its about the size of a grape, in the "split" area and can't be seen when he's standing up. He had a pain response when I touched it. Obviously, I'm calling the vet first thing tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing serious.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest bbquer

We wish the best for Argus! Good news is that you noticed it early. Better news it's just a lump that can be removed and is not an issue. We can relate to your feelings. Our first greyhound had a similar size lump and lived to an old age without another recurrence.

Guest Heehoo

Hey Robin, prayers coming your way & of course you know we have the very best vet ever! Keep us posted & if there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Checking for news ......

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Went to the vet this morning and Dr. B. did a needle biopsy. Excellent news! Fatty lump. We just need to keep an eye on it. Phew.

My poor old man. All three of my dogs are 2000's (not quite sure how that happened!) and of all of them, he's the only one that seems to be slowing down at all or showing any symptoms of old age. The other two are like a pair of puppies.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest Heehoo
Went to the vet this morning and Dr. B. did a needle biopsy. Excellent news! Fatty lump. We just need to keep an eye on it. Phew.

My poor old man. All three of my dogs are 2000's (not quite sure how that happened!) and of all of them, he's the only one that seems to be slowing down at all or showing any symptoms of old age. The other two are like a pair of puppies.

Excellent news. We were at Dr B's this morning. Halo has a tummy problem so he's staying for the day.

I have two 12 yr olds & they still act like spring puppies, Gabby doesn't let anything stop her from jumping on the bed & Banker runs figure 8's in the yard every afternoon. Pipi's 10 & she thinks the rain & backyards are better than home made bread.

I'm so glad Argos is okay! Don't we have the best vet ever!!!

Oh thank goodness!! Great news! :yay :yay :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.