Chicago - Integrative Pet Care

My sister's dog is having some problems, so she's thinking of taking him for chiro and/or acupuncture. Has anyone in Chicago used Integrative Pet Care for anything? If so, how was it?

Thanks!

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

We have used Integrative Pet Care a lot! Dr. Julie Mayer (the owner) is wonderful. The facility is state of the art. Dr. Mayer has treated our Dalmatian, Lab, and both Greyhounds for various things. After treating our Dal with accupuncture and chiro, he never had another seizure and lived a very long life. (15 years). I would highly recommend this facility to anyone!

You can't get better than Dr. Mayer. She and her staff did a fantastic job rehabbing our greyhound's broken leg.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Guest Energy11

A few people have gone to Dr. Julie Mayer with help for there greyhounds. It is supposed to be a nice facility from what I have heard.

http://ahvma.org

This response is from a friend of mine who lives in a Chicago Suburb.

Thanks so much!

Her dog is not a grey, he's an Aussie, but it's great to know that so many people like her so much.

Thanks!!

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~