Cuz Has Cancer.

Guest Cuznsalsmom

Cuz is in our thoughts and prayers....sorry you're going through this. You have nothing to blame yourself for....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did absolutely nothing wrong. Cancer just happens.

My thoughts are with you as you make the best decisions for Cuz.

Sometimes the best decision is to let them go. That is what I did for Catwalk, but it nearly killed me.

Many hugs,

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry about your precious Cuz. I am sending lots of prayers, love and light for you and Cuz. May you have lots of quality time left to spend together!

Guest Speedhoundz

I am so sorry to hear about Cuz's diagnosis. My boy, Kane, was just diagnosed a few weeks ago. He's 6. So I know exactly how you are feeling at this moment and also wondered if I did something to cause his cancer. Even at Kane's young age, we made the same decision as you--to keep him as comfortable as possible with medications. The oncologist told us there was a 90 percent chance the cancer had already spread--not a good number. He is doing ok for now but we are spoiling him silly because we know his days are numbered.

Enjoy every moment you have with Cuz. Many hugs to you and your family.