Just A Re-hello!

Guest Blastsmom

Guest Blastsmom

just wanted to say hi to everyone....It has been quite a ride the last year or so. I joined Greytalk back, what seems ions ago.... when I first adopted my "right hand"...... JNB Swift Bum, or as some may remember, Blast, my baby girl. I am very very happy to say Blast is living the good life. :rolleyes: She is doing just wonderful.....she pushed thru numerous kidney issues, and is a puppy at heart. I suppose you could say[ she is a tad bit spoiled :blush

Went thru some tough times (still am, I suppose)....My divorce should be final soon, a good point....Sadly, my ex filed for sole custody of our son, Ben. Thank goodness for my greys, as well as my others, my beagle, Leopold, and my mix beagle/jrt/shiba,,,Andy. Had it not been for Blast & Silver Spur...I would be lost. They gave me a purpose....THEY needed their momma. And in return, many times they licked the tears off my cheeks....my blessings! sadly, 7/2/07 I lost Silver Bullett to Osteosarcoma. I was quite fortunate, as I was blessed to have 3 of the 4 siblings...... (Special thanks to Cris at Quad Cities)

I will post current pics soon, but wanted to say hi to some very special people, whom I truly missed. First...Meredith...thank you for your kind words! Second....Jillys mom. i have not had much time to spend here, so I am hoping to find all the pups, and their very caring "servants" (hee hee) doing well. Trish, Lori, Alicia I look forward to "catching up" on my favorites and learning of the newest additions to my very missed "Greytalk" extended family. I am aware of the sorrow I will endure when I read about the who crossed the bridge.

Lastly, I would like to thank those, from deep in my heart for the support, well wishes, and endless messages and notes. At a difficult time of crisis you surely find those who are true, honest friends. Words cannot even touch how grateful I'v been with such awesome friends!

*hugs & ear scritches to all*

~*~Terri~*~.aka Blastsmom

mom to Blast, Spur, Leopold, and Andy

Welcome back! Lots of changes here, yet everything's the same. :rolleyes:

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Well hello there! I was wondering where you'd gone. Sorry you've been through such tough times, but I know firsthand how nice it is to have Spur by your side, he's such a wonderful guy :wub: and I'm so glad I was able to get him out there to you! I was just looking at pictures of his overnight stay with me, the night before we began his GUR. Love that big lug :wub:

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Blastsmom

Have to confess....he is the biggest loverboy ever! Him and Blast just know things are different, yet are so unconditional.....not sure how i could have made it this far. I have a CA King bed......me in the center protected on both sides...... love those guys! can't thank you enough

Well hello there! I was wondering where you'd gone. Sorry you've been through such tough times, but I know firsthand how nice it is to have Spur by your side, he's such a wonderful guy :wub: and I'm so glad I was able to get him out there to you! I was just looking at pictures of his overnight stay with me, the night before we began his GUR. Love that big lug :wub:
Edited by Blastsmom

Terri!!!! I've been wondering how things were going with you. I hope things are getting better now and we'll see you around more!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

glad to see you back!!!!!

we had a part in Spur's GUR way back when :D :D :D what a sweetie!!!! :wub: :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Blastsmom

thanks to all for thegreat "welcome backs".....gosh, sure don't realize how much ya miss everyone and every pup until it is gone!! Love you all!!!

Terri

Blast, Spur, Leo, & Andy

Guest CaseynovasMom

Hey there Terri,

I'm fairly new here so didn't know you back when... but I'm glad to meet you know. Welcome "home."