Princess Fiona Made A Return Engagement Last Night

Maybe I should put this in cute and funny but you all have been talking me through Fiona's poor appetite issues due to cancer so I put it here.

Yesterday I bought a beautiful strawberry short cake. You know the one, angel food cake layered with whipped cream and strawberries. We left it until evening to enjoy while watching TV. I put the cake on the dining room table and went to the kitchen for my pot of tea. I came back into the dining room just in time to see Her Highness Fiona with her nose buried in whipped cream :lol

Of course I couldn't get upset, I was just happy to see her getting into trouble again.

And the pictures are . . . where? Glad to read that she is back to her old tricks!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hey at least she was eating! I think I would have let her have the whole thing!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Aww, look at that sweet and innocent face. :wub: :wub: That was so nice to hear that she is behaving normally, especially showing an interest in food. Whipped cream - she does look content!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Next time, buy two shortcakes. :)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)