A Video Tribute

Guest ss556

Guest ss556

Tomorrow will be two months that Alan left. It's been a very difficult journey without my boy. Someone here was nice enough to make this video for me. I hope you will watch it all the way through. Thanks again to all of you special people who have helped me on my road without the joy of my life. I am eternally greytful. (See next post)

Edited by ss556

Tomorrow will be two months that Alan left. It's been a very difficult journey without my boy. Someone here was nice enough to make this video for me. I hope you will watch it all the way through. Thanks again to all of you special people who have helped me on my road without the joy of my life. I am eternally greytful.

Alan's Video Tribute

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest KyGrey

Do you have a link for the video? I'd love to see it and see Alan again. :heart

Nevermind, it's there now.

Edited by KyGrey

What a nice video. And a wonderful way to remember Alan.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest how888
:cry1 Oh Susan.... Those pictures and that song!!! Alan was just gorgeous... I could hardly watch it but I did because I know what a special friend you are and how much you loved your baby... I don't know what else to say except "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." :gh_lay:grouphug

Guest WarmheartedPups

What a wonderful tribute to your special boy Alan. It was wonderful....and the music was perfect. I watched it two times.....It brings tears to my eyes....just remembering.

You did a wonderful job...Alan is with you forever......Take care

Guest jettcricket

Susan...that was beautiful. Tears flowed thru out the entire song. I know how much you miss your most special boy and I'm right there with you.....

One sweet day.....:beatheart

Edited by jettcricket

Guest EmbersDad

that was a great video. thank u for sharing...its gotta be montague memory why i see sooo much of ember in alan. i love his floppy ears :candle:wub:

Susan :grouphug

Knowing how much you miss him made that really difficult to watch. So bittersweet...

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest hamiesmom

What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful boy "Alan". As I watched it, I started to cry, as some of the pictures reminded so much of my "Angel Boy - Hamie" who passed away last May. It was like I seeing double, the same eyes, the same expressions. I know what you are going through, as to this day, I am still having a hard time. Just know that "Alan" will always be the wind beneath your wings.