Hello From A Greyhound Rescue Volunteer And Soon To Be Owner In Vermon

Guest TobeyVT

Guest TobeyVT
Hi and Welcome from Arizona!

Wow, thanks for all the new welcomes. :)

PhillyPups, Bindy was not in the kennel this weekend. I was there this morning before 8am left a little after 2pm and she was not back when I left.

Respectfully,

TobeyVT

Welcome from Waterloo...sounds like a very handsome pup is going to another loving home...life just doesn't get better than this :wub:

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest TobeyVT
Welcome,

I saw Tobey yesterday and he was doing great,. He is very sweet.

Dear BellesDad,

Hey there!! I took Tobey in the parade yesterday and I saw you when I got back. I just added a photo of Dreamer for you on the thread you have about her in the "Everything else Greyhound" forum. Tobey is sitting here next to me while I am pecking away at the keyboard LOL. He is here overnight tonight.

Respectfully,

TobeyVT

Hey there Paula - nice to see you here. ;)

Dear Pam,

Hey there Pam! It was a good day today and thanks for letting me know about BellesDad being here.:)

I went to email the photos when I brought Tobey home with me from the park and the emails came back as undeliverable.

Respectfully,

TobeyVT

Welcome from Waterloo...sounds like a very handsome pup is going to another loving home...life just doesn't get better than this :wub:

:welcome

He's very cute :kiss2

Another welcome from Florida! We're glad you're here.

Tobey is soooooooooo handsome.

A greyt big hello to Geytpups, Shirley and Argolola.

Thank-you so much for the welcome.

Respectfully,

TobeyVT

Guest PamalaSmith

Hmmm, and can't private message you another address - till next time I see you I guess. I don't know why it said that. A kiss for Tobey please:).

Guest TobeyVT
Hmmm, and can't private message you another address - till next time I see you I guess. I don't know why it said that. A kiss for Tobey please:).

Dear Pam,

Can you just send me an email and I will reply to that with the photos?

Tobey just got a kiss from you.

Respectfully,

TobeyVT

Guest PamalaSmith

So sorry forgot that was in my back pocket of my other pants - give me a bit - gotta make a call b/4 it gets too late (give me at most 1 hour) - sorry again.

Guest TobeyVT
So sorry forgot that was in my back pocket of my other pants - give me a bit - gotta make a call b/4 it gets too late (give me at most 1 hour) - sorry again.

Dear Pam,

Ok, no problem. :colgate

Respectfully,

TobeyVT

Hi from Indy!

Tobey looks a lot like my Yukon - right down to the white tips on his paws and tail. He sounds like he has Yukon's super-sweet personality too. Good Luck!

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CaseynovasMom

Greetings from NY!

Tobey is GORGEOUS!! :wub

Congrats on your new addition - can't wait to learn more about you both!