Welcome Home Outlaw! (bella Outlaw)

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Yet another failed foster :rolleyes: You just can't bring a grey in this house without it staying!!

Outlaw is almost 11 (July 5, 1998) He was surrendered to GALT when his family of 9 years was moving north and couldn't take him with them.

outlaw1.jpg

Isn't he beautiful :blush He is such a sweetie too and loves to come up and rub his face and lean against you.

outlaw.jpg

He is a major bed lover (so unusual huh ;) )

outlaw1.jpg

His right ear is always folded over on top of his head :rotfl

outlaw2.jpg

He had to have a lot of teeth removed when his dental was done and a cyst removed from his tail area as well, those stitches came out last week and he had been such a good boy about not messing with them AT ALL!!! He does have some weakness in his back end, his feet slide out froim under him at times and he walks kinda wobbly, we are looking into the possibility that he has LS. But he loves to go out and chase the squirrels and has the cutest little bouncy trot :wub:

Here are some pictures of all my kids at treat time!!!

greys2-1.jpg

Outlaw on the left folowed by Stepper, then Streamer in the front, Cabby then Fiona

greys1-1.jpg

I love this one cause Fiona is sticking out her tongue!!! hahaha And Streamer always looks drunk in his pics :rotfl If you look closely you can see Brody the Schnauzer in the background

DSCN1664.jpg

Loving on Andy the Donkey

:beatheart Welcome home you sweet boy!!! :beatheart

Welcome home Outlaw. Love your Birthday as it is the same as mine!! :hehe

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Congratulations!

Sometimes failing fostering is a very good thing--especially with an almost-11-yr-old. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest KyGrey

Welkome home Outlaw! Me and ma brudders and sissye are frends ob your fambly and now yur our new frend too.

:confetti :confetti :confetti

Lee Lee

da welkome committedeee

Hello ma fren! :wave Isn't it great ta hab a forever home? :yay Ah am berry excited dat Cabby haz decided ta keep yoo libbin wiff him an his fambily. Becuz we all know who wares da pants in da howse, Cabby an he lets his momma think she duz! ;) Ah wunt two say congradumalationz an happee knew life in yur foreber home! :yay

:mexi2

Argos da Galgo

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Holly,

WHY AM I SO NOT SURPRISED!! :confetti :confetti

Welcome Home Outlaw, what took them so long to know you where you needed to be?? :lol

Guest TheUnrulyHound
Oh Holly,

Welcome Home Outlaw, what took them so long to know you where you needed to be?? :lol

hahahahaha!!!! Truthfully, unless he had issues getting along with all the other dogs or Emma, we knew we were going to keep him before we even went to pick him up!!!!! part of the reason is the fact that he had been in a home for so long and then was going to get settled in here just in time to be adopted and moved again. I know that would be stressful.

He loves to just go outside and wonder in the big yard and lay in the sun. All my others want right back in but he really enjoys it :blush

I knew you wouldn't be surprised :rotfl and Claudia wasn't either!!!

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Congratulations! He's such a cutie pie! It always amazes me that a dog can be in a home for years and then quickly adjust to a new family. I'm glad that's the case with Outlaw!

Guest PhillyPups
Oh Holly,

hahahahaha!!!! Truthfully, unless he had issues getting along with all the other dogs or Emma, we knew we were going to keep him before we even went to pick him up!!!!! part of the reason is the fact that he had been in a home for so long and then was going to get settled in here just in time to be adopted and moved again. I know that would be stressful.

He loves to just go outside and wonder in the big yard and lay in the sun. All my others want right back in but he really enjoys it :blush

I knew you wouldn't be surprised :rotfl and Claudia wasn't either!!!

OMG that is exactly why my SugarBear stayed with me for 5.5 years ~ till the age of 14.5 :bighug to you and yours for opening your hearts and home to these hounds. Your picture looks like the staging of a brindle fact, from very brindled to whitened in the wonderful heart shape they get. I LOVE them ~

Guest HoustonGreys

:confettiWELCOME HOME OUTLAW!!! :confetti

Oh Holly, I used to do the same thing! I love his grey face --- so very handsome and sweet! :wub: