Rascal's Incision

We took a couple of pictures of the incision this morning. It is much larger than I thought it would be....but it's looking OK. She gets the drain removed this morning....

rascal6109.jpg

A bit closer:

rascal6109_2.jpg

She seems to be feeling pretty good...my DH even found her ON THE COUCH yesterday! :) So I guess she won't have any trouble getting into the van to go to the vet.... :rolleyes:

Friends of ours came to visit yesterday (but I wasn't home), and my husband said Rascal went crazy over Bob, just like she always does! It's nice that she seems to be 'herself'.....

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest ss556

I'm so glad to hear that she's doing ok - healing will run it's course and I hope with no complications. Scritches to Rascal!

Oh, sweet baby girl. Yep, that's a good sized incision!

Melissa, Doug called me at work and told me he was in your area and he stopped by. Hope you didn't mind. We've both been thinking about you and Rascal so much---I think he just wanted to say hi and maybe give her a hug. If I had known he was going to be up there, I would have told him to give both of you a hug from me too. She was happy to see him? I know he was happy to see HER. So there is another guy she goes crazy over, huh? I won't tell Doug!

Glad her drain came out and she's feeling pretty comfortable.

You are always in our prayers, big time!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Nancy, it was absolutely, positively wonderful to see Doug! And Rascal was overjoyed to see him...it never ceases to amaze me, how she remembers him! Then again, why wouldn't she remember the people who love her?? It was a very pleasant surprise, for sure!!

Poor baby. :(

Still, I am so very glad to read that she seems to be doing so well. I have been thinking of her.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

She is really doing a lot better than I expected.

When Doug came by, she immediately wanted to jump on him to give him kisses....he kindly squatted down so she could make a big fuss over him. :) And vice versa, of course.

I'm glad to hear she's doing well. She'll heal in no time I'm sure.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee