Rip Rina Kitty

Stoney

My Mom's sweet kitty Rina was diagnosed with Mammary cancer about three weeks ago. The tumors were so sudden to appear, and so quick to get beyond the 'operable' state that my parents opted to just keep her comfy. Two days ago one of the larger tumors exploded (literally) and Rina was quietly put to sleep.

She was only 3 or 4 years old and lived with my parents for a little less than one year. She was an absolute sweetheart, even when she was howling and displaying as though she was in heat.

CIMG2960-1.jpg

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Poor little Meow. There are some wonderful kitty friends just waiting to meet you at the bridge baby. No more pain and lots of bugs to chase.

Rest well.

Oh how sad. :( She was beautiful. :wub: Godspeed Rina! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis