Elsie's Dental Monday

With all the other life threatening things we have been though, I almost feel foolish asking for prayers for Elsie's dental.

But with her just about being ten, having no real medical history other than she had a prolapsed uterus (which is why there are no more babies for Elsie), I don't know her backround.

In addition to the dental, we have asked the vet for baseline x-rays of her limps, chest and abdomen. Since she is going to be under a general, we figured let's do and then forget about it.

So, if you guys could once again send prayers for Elsie's successful and unevernful dental AND CLEAN x-rays, we would be more greytful. I of course will update the moment she is finished.

Thanks!

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:hope for Elsie, clean x-rays and shiny, bright teeth!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Energy11

GREYT thoughts and prayers for PERFECTLY GLEEMING teeth, and NO other issues! :-)

Hugs from Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari.

p.s. Oakly and Staggerlee need dentals too. With all that is going on with Curfew right now, I will be waiting till next month. D

Sending prayers from PA for a clean bill of health for Elsie.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Of course you're worried! I'll be sending prayers for Elsie to have a good dental and good x-rays!!

Guest Hollys2hounds

Prayers for clean x-rays, and an easy dental!~

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

:heart:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sending lots of good thoughts from here for Elsie. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

The dental will go swimmingly, and the x-rays will be crystal clear! :) :) :)

:bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Getting ready to go, trying not to have that feeling of dread that I often get going to vet as I don't want Elsie to pick up my feelings.

She should be going first as her labs were already done. DH will leave work at whatever time it is to bring her home.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest greydogluvr

Thinking good thoughts for your sweet girl. Hang in there, Robin. She will be home soon, better than ever!!!!

Why am I feeling like I wanna throw up?

I really gotta get a grip.

She's going to be fine! Your feelings are natural. I still cry when I'm on the way to and from the Vet's office! So many more BAD things have happened there than good, which is really a shame, when you think about it.

But, think about Elsie. I know you don't want your feelings transmitted to her! This is supposed to be a GOOD thing! She's supposed to LIKE going to the Vet, remember? (I know, it's not a very convincing argument with everything that you have been through.)

Sending prayers of comfort to you, lots of hugs and well wishes to Elsie!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead