Lou (tk Lumiere) Back From Vet

Lou had been having several episodes of pain in the cervical area lately, so I arranged to have xrays done today.

I dropped him and his bed off at 8:00. Vet office laughed as I lugged the bed in. Why they asked? I told them no need to cage him, just put his bed in a room and he will remain there. So they did and when I picked him up they said he didn't move after the procedures!!

Lou had spine and cervical xrays which revealed compressed vertebraes, believe R4-5. While he was sedated, vet recommended to do a dental, so his teeth are squeaky clean now.

Lou will continue to go to chiro, no barrelling down the stairs and easy walks. Drugs of dexamethasone and muscle relaxer when needed.

We can handle this.

So the breakdown of todays visit is as follows:

Cervical and Spine xrays 292.00

Dental 390.00

Antibiotics 133.00

Heartguard for Lou and Plummer 76.00

I have pet insurance, I have no clue what they will cover.

All and all my Lou will be ok.

Sending good thoughts for Lou. The thought of him just laying on his bed made me laugh out loud. What a

sweetheart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest BasilMom

Oh Lou big hug and kiss from Aunt Nettie. You better listen to Mommy and use your inside feet. No running............ :lol Oh I saw the $$$ big hug to DH too :rolleyes:

Edited by BasilMom