Doggles

Guest swifthounds

Guest swifthounds

My sweet old boy has an ulcer on his cornea. The medication makes his eyes sensitive to light, and as luck would have it, we'll be at the beach for Spring Dewey and traveling with the hounds the following weekend as well.

Has anyone used doggles with their greyhound? I'm trying to figure out what size might be best for a 70 lb hound.

Also, does anyone know of a greyhound group that sells them?

Jennifer and the Greytdeer

Guest Cris_M

I have Larges. They have worked for both my 75-80 pound boys.

Is there a pet boutique near you? If so, they will probably let you try them on.

Guest dragongreys

I bought my doggles at Petsmart and that way I could try them on. My grey tolerates them but it is the only way I will let him have the window 1/2 way open and put his head out the window when we are driving in the neighborhood. Of course no open window on the freeway.

doggles are awesome. mine wear them. medium here. I ordered mine on line.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest jziegler

I'd go for the doggles brand k9 optix sunglasses, rather than the goggle type. Morgan wears hers pretty well. Medium is the correct size.

They also have mesh eye shields that we have, but haven't used it much.

Jim

I bought a pair of large ones for Carl when I was living with the notion he had Pannus (it was a misdiagnosis). He hated them! If I can find them you can have them, he wore them once or twice for about 2 minutes. He weighs 72 - 75 lbs.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014