Added A Grey Member

Guest myneedlenose

Guest myneedlenose

I just had to share it with folks that would understand, we adopted another grey this morning!!!!! We met Doc Boris at Camp Greyhound when we picked up our Mayhem after our vacation. He apparently had had a great time with this new grey who had just arrived as a bounce. One look into his light brown eyes and it was all over. Doc Boris went to the GRA farm in southern Ontario for a once over and a much needed dental after which we got the call saying he was ready for adoption. I had since discovered, Doc Boris and our Mayhem (sic Krafty Dusty) were actually related. They both had the same Sire and were whelped two years apart. It was meant to be. We picked him up this morning and after re-introductions were done, Boris walked into the house, flopped on his bed and acted like he had lived here all his life. The boys are getting along famously and hubby and I are thrilled! Here are some pics from our first day with Mayhem and the now re-named Chaos.

IMG_1219.jpg

Chaos in the yard for the first time

IMG_1220.jpg

The boys checking each other out

IMG_1222.jpg

Chaos testing out his new bed

IMG_1226.jpg

Chaos getting sleepy

IMG_1227.jpg

Mayhem is down for the count!

IMG_1228.jpg

Home for good

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:confetti Congratulations!! What a handsome guy he is! :confetti

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Beautiful boys!!

:confetti:yay:confetti

Congrats!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France