Official "hello" From Nh

Guest NHgreys

Guest NHgreys

I just wanted to introduce myself, I've posted a little but thought I'd make it official! My name is Jen and I live in Weare, NH. Right now I have 2 greyt girls, but my husband and I are splitting up so we will each be taking one. We adopted Joy (C's Chico Joy) almost 4 years ago and Red (R & A Red) last winter after fostering her for a bit - they are both 7 years old and both were adopted through GPA, Central NH Chapter.

Red is my little cuddle-bug clown and while it breaks my heart that she's losing her daddy and sister, I am so grateful that we have each other. I hope she will be happy!

154522948605_0_ALB.jpg

Here's one of both girls :)

734522948605_0_ALB.jpg

Welcome.... From South Carolina....I can't see the pictures though....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Welcome from one NH resident to another.

Good luck with the changes coming for all of you.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I just wanted to introduce myself, I've posted a little but thought I'd make it official! My name is Jen and I live in Weare, NH. Right now I have 2 greyt girls, but my husband and I are splitting up so we will each be taking one. We adopted Joy (C's Chico Joy) almost 4 years ago and Red (R & A Red) last winter after fostering her for a bit - they are both 7 years old and both were adopted through GPA, Central NH Chapter.

Red is my little cuddle-bug clown and while it breaks my heart that she's losing her daddy and sister, I am so grateful that we have each other. I hope she will be happy!

154522948605_0_ALB.jpg

Here's one of both girls :)

734522948605_0_ALB.jpg

Is this the same Jen that brought Aquitaine to me in Danbury two years ago? Welcome! I wish it were under happier circumstances, but welcome.

Guest NHgreys
Welcome from PA!

FYI Kodak Gallery doesnt allow hot linking.... Fixed below for you.

Thanks! Guess I'll have to find another website - I'm new to this type of photo posting :)

Is this the same Jen that brought Aquitaine to me in Danbury two years ago? Welcome! I wish it were under happier circumstances, but welcome.

Yes, this is! Good to see you on here :) How is Aquitaine doing?

Welcome from one NH resident to another.

Good luck with the changes coming for all of you.

Thanks Diane, we'll get through it. Will you be at the GPA dinner coming up?

Welcome, Jen! I'm an almost-neighbor, in Pembroke.

Jordan

Hi, I'm in your area from time to time for the Pembroke Animal Hospital, they're so good to us! Who did you adopt through?

Jen, Aquitaine is remarkable. She is such a sweetie. I have to laugh when I remember Carolyn telling me that her foster family said she had dominance issues. Well, she did try to mount me every so often but I honestly just found that to be hilarious, not at all dominant. She sings, she has the happiest tail in town and is an all around joy. They also warned me that she likes to lick wood, well, I finally gave in after multiple bare spots on my hard wood floors, art deco buffet, art deco cocktail cabinets and numerous areas of my walls and do muzzle her during the day. Aside from that, she is just perfect. Now if she would just roach...

:welcome2 Hi and welcome from So Cal!!

Welcome from PA!

FYI Kodak Gallery doesnt allow hot linking.... Fixed below for you.

Thanks! Guess I'll have to find another website - I'm new to this type of photo posting :)

Quite a few people here use Photobucket.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound