Sweetie's In The Clear!

Guest alf7199

Guest alf7199

We just got back from Sweetie's follow-up appointment from her dental and toe amputation last week and greyt news!!! She is healing wonderfully and is all clear!! As the vet said, "She can be a dog." Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts! It is wonderful to see this girl doing so well.

post-12551-1216418977.gif:confetti:banana:yay :yay

Wonderful news!! :clap :clap

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Mommy2Gideon
As the vet said, "She can be a dog."

From what I saw this weekend Sweetie missed the memo that she was temporarily supposed to stop being a dog :D

:clap:clap:clap Hooray for Sweetie!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Excellent news! :yay Sending :kiss2 's for your sweet girlie. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest alf7199

we took Sweetie's wrap off today and she is healing so nicely... she has a sore but it will heal... she is walking around sooooo... much better then before... and she has someone coming to meet her tomorrow... YEAH SWEETIE!!