Hi From Cleveland

Guest patgam

Guest patgam

My name is Pat & I am the proud mom of Bell (aka Bell Walker), my sweet 7.5 yr. old brindle gal. After losing my 1st grey, Fancy (aka Rietas Fancy) a year ago, I waited for 6 months to adopt--then Bell walked into my life. She has been with me since June of last year and I couldn't be happier. Bell's adoption group, NCGC is the greatest! As soon as I learn how to post pictures, I will.

Hi and welcome! I am in an eastern suburb of cleveland. Where are u at? Maybe our dogs can have a "playdate" I am always looking for people close by to me and there really hasnt been anyone closer than 3o minutes away. Lexie is 3 years old and a therapy dog.

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

Guest patgam
Hi and welcome! I am in an eastern suburb of cleveland. Where are u at? Maybe our dogs can have a "playdate" I am always looking for people close by to me and there really hasnt been anyone closer than 3o minutes away. Lexie is 3 years old and a therapy dog.

Bell & I live in Mayfield Hts.

Guest Morgaynn

Welcome from yet another Ohioan! (Most of us here use photobucket.com to post pictures- when you are posting you'll see a line of buttons, the fifth button or the one to the left of the smiley face will help prompt you for the web address of your picture, Open another tab in your browser, copy the link of the picture you want to post, flip back to GT insert web address press okay- Poof you have a Picture Posted :) ) Okay so my directions might sound goofy but I promise it works... :wubsite:welcome

Guest AZGreytness

hello and welcome from az! i'm angie and am currently fostering ben, the 4 yr. old greyhound. look forward to seeing you around more.