Red Tiger Smoke

knightfal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TBaxes

What a handsome grey, what a loss it must be. May Bullet play with Bubba, trust he will be with many new friends.

Our sincerest condolences. I made reference to Buuba Nomad, who was adopted to be a partner with his litter mate sister Annie. It has been just over a week, and Annie does better, but there is no doubt she will not be the same with her brother gone. We plan to adopt another in hopes that Annie will accept another companion. Maybe you can consider doing the same for Blast. Our deepest sympathies.

What a handsome grey, what a loss it must be. May Bullet play with Bubba, trust he will be with many new friends.

Our sincerest condolences. I made reference to Buuba Nomad, who was adopted to be a partner with his litter mate sister Annie. It has been just over a week, and Annie does better, but there is no doubt she will not be the same with her brother gone. We plan to adopt another in hopes that Annie will accept another companion. Maybe you can consider doing the same for Blast. Our deepest sympathies.

We are actually thinking about getting Blast a friend. He pretty much just sleeps in the bedroom all day. I do take him with me to pick my daughter up from school which gets him excited. Other than that he just bums around. You can tell he misses Bullet.

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome Bullet. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh, my. That was a stunning tribute to a wonderful boy. Godspeed Bullet. You were truly loved.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest jettcricket
I finished my tribute video.

If you have a fast internet connection watch it in HD by clickin oh the HD button on the bottom right of the video player. You can push pause to let it buffer a little bit.

...that was a very moving tribute to your boy; thank you for sharing him with us. :beatheart

What a beautiful tribute and video of your handsome boy. Godspeed Bullet! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

What a nice tribute to your handsome boy!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I just watched the video....what a wonderful tribute for Bullett. I hope he and Buddy are having a grand time!!

Thank You.... I bet they are tearing the coulds up... :)

Bullet finally came home to us yesterday and is watching over the house again.

• 1 year later...