New From Uk!

Guest Nat_JJ

Hi from Stockport, (nr Manchester) UK! Long time lurker, first time poster here. Thought I’d eventually get round to introducing myself, and of course my greyhound. My name is Natalie and I live with my boyfriend Jay and greyhound Jasper.

We have had Jasper coming up to 2½ years now – don’t know where the time goes! He’s been a great first greyhound. He was 6 in December and loves playing with his stuffed toys (the nosier the better, and especially while mum is trying to talk on the phone :rolleyes: ) and loves every dog big or small. His best friend is my parents cross breed Ellie. She’s quite a bit smaller than him so she wasn’t sure of him at first but now she loves him to pieces and will ‘mother’ Jasper (when she thinks no-one is looking!). They’re so cute together – he lowers his head so she can clean his ears :wub: .

Anyway enough waffle from me, lets get on to what everybody wants to see. PICS!!! (The other dog in the pics is Ellie). Hopefully the pics will work

th_JasperEllie3.jpg

th_Dscn0853cropped.jpg

th_NottinghamSep08.jpg

Hello and welcome from another UK person :wave .

Jasper (love that name!) looks like a handsome chap and I know what you mean about them squeaking their toys when you're on the phone - mine do that too!

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Hi and welcome to GT! Jasper is beautiful!

(I think Clive Gregson, of the 80's band Any Trouble, is from Stockport...)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest StagnBob

Hi there! Welcome, lovely pictures!

We're from the UK too, North Nottinghamshire. It's a bit of a longshot, but the last picture of Jasper looks like it was taken at a race course? Was it by any chance Nottingham, at the Great Greyhound Gathering??? We been there the last couple of years!

Jasper is a lovely looking dog, look forward to hearing more of your adventures soon!

Lisa and hounds

Hi there! Welcome, lovely pictures!

We're from the UK too, North Nottinghamshire. It's a bit of a longshot, but the last picture of Jasper looks like it was taken at a race course? Was it by any chance Nottingham, at the Great Greyhound Gathering??? We been there the last couple of years!

Jasper is a lovely looking dog, look forward to hearing more of your adventures soon!

Lisa and hounds

Well spotted! It was taken on Nottingham Racecourse last year. We've been the last couple of years too!

Guest StagnBob

We'll have to look out for each other if you get to go this year!

One of JRT's loves cleaing the greys ears out, it's her full time job! Don't know how they stand it really, it must tickle!

:welcome2 from Gainesville, Florida.

Jasper, you are one good-looking boy! And I LOVE the name Jasper!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France