Hi From Nova Scotia!

Guest Jesshound

Guest Jesshound

Hi! My name is Jessica, and after looking at this site almost daily for a couple years, I finally joined. The reason I hadn't in the past was that I actually do not have a greyhound of my own!

My DH and I had been apartment living for so long, and were hard pressed to find a place that would accept our cat, let alone a dog. We decided to wait until we had a house and yard to call our own. When we finally did, I was expecting our first baby, and yet again, we decided it was best to wait (Our daughter is 3 months old now).

Over the past few years I've been volunteering for our local adoption group, Greyhound Pets of Atlantic Canada, a wonderful group of volunteers and foster families who LOVE greyhounds! I also volunteer my services as a dog walker and sitter for my friends with greyhounds! I'm hoping this year will be the year we'll be adding a greyhound to our family.

It's greyt to be here! I already feel like I know a a lot of the people/dogs, and I must admit I'm a little addicted to "Cute and funny things..."

Thanks for reading!

Jess

hi from Michigan! My houndie's name is Nova, and I started adding the Scotia, which got changed to Scoshee...weird how that happens :lol :lol So she's also called Scoshee Girl. Sure hope you get your hound this year, and congrats on the new baby!

Welcome from Gibbons, Alberta!

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest AbbyGirl
:wave Hi Jess! And welcome aboard!! Abby and Merlin misses their best bud in the whole world. I dare not mention your name in the house because Merlin starts barking and Abby paces the windows. Hopefully all this winter will finally go away and we can start walking once again.

Hey Jess, your a "GREAT" volunteer !!!! we couldn't do it without you.....come over for coffee and bring the baby soon. The pups would love to see you, with any luck I'll see you at the Expo :D

Guest luvmygrey
:thumbs-up:thumbs-up Hey Jess, two thumbs up for Nova Scotia, were from Centreville ,we got our grey Diamond from GPAC last sept. and have loved every minute that we've spent with her,hope to here from you more. :ghplaybow