A Few Kind Thoughts Please

Sending gentle scritchies and prayers for quick healing.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:getwell Hope Pepper gets well soon. Pepper, makes sur ya leeb dat bandddage alone so's yur legg gets bedder riteawayqwik. Sterling :dogcookie:dogcookie

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Ouch! That sounds like a horrible wound! Do you know what he got into?
I have no idea ,i can only assume pep chased something and ran into a tree stump,or branch, or bramble,it was a clean gash, luckily

Could it have been glass? Ihave seen so much broken glass around lately...it just makes me want to strangle some people :angryfire

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I know what you are saying mel, its quite possible,why only last saturday i picked up six beer bottles,near the car park at shearbarn, the damage it causes, where they can`t be bothered to put them in the bin :angryfire.That said peps doing ok the vet decided not to strap the wound,given peps track record with sutures, just a plaster type dressing,and to date, pep has not had a nibble at it :goodluck

I'll bet you'll be amazed at how well it will heal-- takes time though.. When Kharma was hit bay a car last spring ( that killed her sweet sister Frannie instantly, a whole other sad story) she had a 2X3 " open area on her ankle(?) Thought she would need a skin graft, but after lots of bandage changes, hydrotherapy and occasional debridement, it healed to a dime size little star patterned scar. She was sooo lucky- Dr. said her artery was exposed, they could suture that part. She could have bled to death SO Keep up your faith and know that should heal amazingly--this guys can be pretty tough and delicate at the same time !!! Healing prayers your way Edited by Maire