A Formal Introduction For Lucky Louie

Guest KennelMom

OMG...the funniest thing just happened. Louie was lingering out in the yard and when he realized all the dogs had gone in and I was calling him, he bolted from the back of the property up to the house. When he got up here he lept up the entire set of stairs (4 or 5) to the back door, ran to the end of the deck, turned around ran back down and jumped over the steps going down, ran back out to the yard and did some SERIOUS zoomies. I ran out to the yard and started cheering him on as he did fly-bys. I don't think he's opened up and run like that for a while! He was a greyhound on a running mission! :gh_run Ken only got a little bit of it on video before he tuckered out. He was so proud of himself when he stopped, with his tail wagging. :kiss2 I think he's gonna like it here!

Reading this has just made my day. Lucky Louie's story warms the heart and seeing this sweet boy get the best home in the world is the best feeling. I really look forward to seeing lots of photos and stories - it sounds like he is embracing the good life! I am sure he just brings lots of smiles to your home.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two new kids on the block, Loiue and Primo...they are becoming good friends

3210619246_fc0ab44c2a_o.jpg

So are they going to have their own jazz act? You know, Louie Primo? Yuk yuk yuk.

Seriously, that is such a precious picture. Win-win all around.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

• 2 weeks later...