Run Free, Scotty...

Guest charmsmom

I'm sorry his family had to lose Scotty. He was very handsome. Godspeed Scotty! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for your loss. Scotty looks like he was a beautiful boy. Rest assured that he is running free at the Rainbow Bridge and will be there when you get there. :gh_run2 :gh_run2

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. The image removed was 29.08 KB (29,782 bytes) file size.

I am so sorry for the loss of Scotty. He looks so happy in his photos and will be missed by all those who knew and loved him.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Winterwish

Scotty's pictures are beautiful and show his sweet and gentle spirit . I'm so sorry for this sad time for you and his family,and send my deepest condolences Charmsmom. :grouphug:grouphug

Run free Scotty ~ :candle:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:candle

Guest mdituro

:f_red :f_red :f_red

Sending deepest sympathies, condolences & healing light to the Craft family and all those touched by Scotty's passing. He has such a sweet, gentle face - I just know it must have been an honor to know him personally. Godspeed, Scotty - run free, old boy!