Ember Coughing

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulsMom

Tom how unbelievably strong and unselfish of you to let her go now rather than be in the pain that you knew was quickly coming. You protected her from that, no matter how much it hurt your heart. I don't know if I could have done it. You were her angel in life and now in death, don't ever forget that. :grouphug

Edited by SoulsMom

Oh No Tom, I too have been following Ember and your journey through your posts. I know how much you love her and she knows it too. She is pain free now and is with Trish and all our Rainbow friends and fur babies. Again, I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug

Run free sweet Ember.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Oh Tom, I'm so sorry... Ember was the most beautiful, brave girl. She knew how much you loved her, and now she's running pain-free up there.

Althea, you give your wonderful Daddy lots of love right now, OK, sweetie?

Tom,

I am so sorry for your loss. You gave your sweet Ember the best gift of all, freedom from pain. I know your heart has been shattered into a million pieces. When all the wonderful memories of Ember come flooding back to you, she will help mend your heart and she will always be with you in spirit.

Godspeed Ember, you are greytly missed.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Tom how unbelievably strong and unselfish of you to let her go now rather than be in the pain that you knew was quickly coming. You protected her from that, no matter how much it hurt your heart. I don't know if I could have done it. You were her angel in life and now in death, don't ever forget that. :grouphug

My friend speaks my mind.

Guest R3GREYS

I'm so sorry about Ember! She fought the good fight. She knows you loved her and did the best thing for her.

Rest In Peace Sweet Ember

Guest KennelMom

Truth.

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your girl. :grouphug