Hello From Wisconsin

Guest clydester

Guest clydester
Hi! I'm in the Milwaukee area, too :) Out of curiosity, do you ever take your dogs to Minooka park in Waukesha? We go there sometimes since it's the only fully fenced park in the area, and we occasionally see greyhounds (of course, now I totally geek out whenever I see them :blush ) but so far I haven't seen any cow dogs.

Anyway, if you do go, we're the ones with the little fluffy black mutt who everyone mistakes for a girl, and the crazy border collie thing who never socializes with the other dogs cuz he's too busy chasing his tennis ball :rolleyes: (Although I did see him try to chase a black greyhound once, which was super-cute... the greyhound ran around in circles so he could keep up :lol: )

Not yet. Erin is still recuperating from a broken right hock. She should be good to go for the dog park in April. I am looking forward to taking them. I am sure they will love it!

Edited by clydester

Guest bordermutts

That's cool; it would be funny if we ran into you :lol: Minooka is really nice. (There was one day where we had trouble with a couple of aggressive dogs, but ever since I've been really careful never to take my eyes off my dog for even a second, and I haven't had any more problems.) Our boys absolutely love it -- and I've seen more greyhounds there than at any other park I've gone to.

:welcome Hi!

I just moved from Madison to VA Beach. I miss it up there! People here complain abouth the cold, and I'm in shirtsleeves!

I was without access to a computer until recently, so I just found this site. I've had my main man Davis for over a year now. Greyhounds are GREYT!

Rebecca and Manny

Hi....I'm from Wisconsin too! Your puppies are beautiful. Can I ask where you purchased your dog beds? They are pretty and look comfy.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest clydester
Hi....I'm from Wisconsin too! Your puppies are beautiful. Can I ask where you purchased your dog beds? They are pretty and look comfy.

We purchased through drsfostersmith.com They are called slumberballs. We got the biggest size (44 inch). They are expensive at around $100.00 for the largest size, but you can find them for around $75.00 frequently on the website.

We bought the first one for Erin. When Walker came along, he was always stealing it from Erin. So of course, we bought another one. We purchased the same size and color so there would be no jealousy. It has worked out well.

-John

• 2 weeks later...