Dental Question

Guest GreytsMom

Guest KennelMom

We always have bloodwork done. Our vet just does whatever their inhouse blood panel is, unless there are some flags there and they need to delay surgery/dental and send it out.

Guest GreytsMom
We always have bloodwork done. Our vet just does whatever their inhouse blood panel is, unless there are some flags there and they need to delay surgery/dental and send it out.

Thank you for your reply!

Pre-surgical blood work is always a good idea. It may pick up any problems in the liver and kidneys that need to filter the anesthesia. It is a sound medical protocol for the safety of our pets, same as it would be for us going under anesthesia.

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

I've always had it done--standard panel as long as it doesn't flag anything, plus thyroid here (monitoring thyroid condition). It's not a bad idea to do once a year anyway, which is how often I do dentals.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Always. before any anethesia.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project