Oh Boy...

Ok...Today I gave Flashy a Grandpaws...It was a huge hit...only problem...it lasted about 30 seconds...So I gave him another CET chew...well even watching him closely...he managed to sog that thing up and I pulled it out of his throat. :blush Gave him his regular rawhide bone...we had some bleeding again...Oh boy...the problem continues...all he wants is to chew! :unsure:blink::rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest FrostyBottoms

Patti have you tried an Ostrich bone?

ostrichbone.jpg

They seem to be much softer than a raw hide (Vinny's teeth bleed with rawhide too) Ostrich bone just kind of crumbles away and it makes their teeth sparkle.

ostrichbone.jpg

They seem to be much softer than a raw hide (Vinny's teeth bleed with rawhide too) Ostrich bone just kind of crumbles away and it makes their teeth sparkle.

Ok girl...I'm willing to try anything at this point...where do I get them? Flashy says THANX! :rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Yes, I am anxious to hear where to buy these too. I will look online.

How's this:

http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/product_deta...cb-516f095f7ac5

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

ostrichbone.jpg

Ok girl...I'm willing to try anything at this point...where do I get them? Flashy says THANX! :rolleyes:

I believe you can find ostriches at the zoo *ducking and running* :lol

Are bully stix too tough for him to chew?

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest FrostyBottoms

Patti....there is a natural dog food store in Crystal Lake that sells them...I can call them and see if they have any in stock...actually...We still have one hacksawed in half in my garage so it's frozen.....I could meet you halfway tomorrow.....Algonquin? Elgin?

Let Flashy try it and see if he likes it.

ostrichbone.jpg

I believe you can find ostriches at the zoo *ducking and running* :lol

Are bully stix too tough for him to chew?

Yes...I think that the bully sticks are too hard. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Guest FrostyBottoms

F&V love them

DSCN5233.jpg

DSCN5236.jpg

Patti...dh just informed me we don't have any fresh unchewed ones left in the garage....The store is

Thomas' Tails

TT link

If you want to go there, I'll meet you there....you can bring the hounds.

Oh what the heck!! Poor Flashman. My dogs don't like the CET chews but with as soggy as they get, I'm always afraid they'll choke. This is a real problem with as much as this boy loves his bones. I've checked Petsmart a few times, but everything is either too hard or they'll be gone too quick.Thre has to be something out there, but then why are the gums still bleeding?

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Patti....there is a natural dog food store in Crystal Lake that sells them...I can call them and see if they have any in stock...actually...We still have one hacksawed in half in my garage so it's frozen.....I could meet you halfway tomorrow.....Algonquin? Elgin?

Let Flashy try it and see if he likes it.

Awww...that is so sweet of you. We will be in Michigan for the day tomorrow...there is a pet store on the way...I will check there...IF I can't find them there...I will have you give me the name of the store in Crystal Lake and I'll give it a whirl. Thanks again so much...I'm just afraid it will be right at dinner time when we get back in town tomorrow.

Usethisone.jpg

Fritofeet sells them!!!! She's one of our own and she supports animal rescue :D

http://crazyforcollars.com/treatscookieschews/bones.html

That's them!

Patti....you can PM me if you want to go to CL...maybe Monday..I could prolly meet you!

Ok...I will let you know if I find them tomorrow in MI. Wow...that's one big bone...see...the problem is...he bleeds where he is missing teeth. :unsure

Usethisone.jpg

Guest FrostyBottoms

Well, then that may be too hard too....can you fill an old sock with something stinky that he'd like to chew? Or is it the satisfaction of breaking it down that he likes? Poor Flashy! Have fun in Mi!

Ok...we looked at bully stick and ostrich bone...they are too hard also....oh boy...we play the waiting game... :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Oh Flashy! Dats KNOT gud! A houndee habs GOTS to chew! Why iz yu still habbin bleedin? I wud go nuts iffen I cudnt habs my chew bon ebberee nite!

Pees!

Dude :D

BDR!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly