Ember And Althea Updates

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

ember went for her cbc today. white blood cell count was up from last time ( when it was 1.9) i forgot to ask the number. her weight is about the same. 53.4 lbs...down from 53.8, but as my friend rob pointed out "thats just one good dump!" :rofl

altheas wellness exam was fine. she handled the vet visit nicely. i dont remember the medical term but its common in athletes and doctor g wasnt worried. her heart rate increases when she inhales and decreases when she exhales.

we then went to petsmart, but at 10:15 am, it wasnt too happening so there wasnt much of a chance for socialization. i bought a bench seat cover for the dogmobile :lol

Greyt news!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:yay:yay

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest ArtysPeople

Greyt news on Ember! Arty has that same heart/breathing thing as Althea; like you said, nothing to worry about. The vet even told me the only reason she mentioned it was because you can actually see Arty's heart beating and she didn't want me to worry if I noticed it.

Love to get greyt news like that! Keep it up girls!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead