Coaster Going Downhill......

Guest janiek

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onlymrsp

P.S.---As a side note: I guess Coaster was fed up with the situation and decided to shred the invoice from the vet (luckely it was paid) :laughitup he's getting better by the minute and back to his old sick sense of humor...........

Like the vet said, he got whamied by both ends at the same time.

Oh, there go those leaky eyes of mine again! Yee-haw! Wonderful news! :clap:clap:clap

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest onlymrsp

Another Coaster update: Today is Saturday the 20th. Because of the Pred meds, he has had me pulling the steam cleaner out twice in the last 24 hours, but I found myself whistling as I completed this chore of joy. He's bouncing around the ice outstide and I can time his watering of the fence for sometimes 45 seconds at a shot. He sleeps a lot, but at least now when I watch him, it's not to envision him not waking up. Silly, huh?

Kaias Coaster, and the rest of his family are so very greytful for all your good vibes. I'm torn between the mentioned therapies, but will look into them after the holidays because by then he will have been wheaned off the pred, but still on the pheno. What has your experience been with the therapies? Can you see an immediate change? If memory serves me right, it's only during these winter months that he is this way.