Could Use Some Good Thoughts

Guest vahoundlover

Sending more prayers for Boss. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytlady
And how did Sara's visit go?

I had a wonderful time with Bossy on Fri. He jumped up when he figured out who I was and we had to take a turn around the yard. He went to my truck and kept looking at me wondering why we weren't going for a ride. He had to walk down the sidewalk and check out a couple kids playing ball in their yard then was ready for home. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with him because he went to the bridge today. Bless you Boss for being such a super man, we all miss you! :weep

Sending lots of prayers and Hugs! Lots of Special days! Love that baby which I know you are!!!!! :wub::grouphug:grouphug:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest vahoundlover

:weep Boss man left us today snuggled in our arms on his terms...I will post in remembrance when I can put my thoughts into words

Forvever my ray of sunshine....:f_red

I'm so shocked, and so saddened by this. I am so sorry. I'll never forget the pictures in his hambuger and fries thread. They were just priceless. That boy was so handsome and so loved and he knew it. God speed special boy

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so very sorry. I enjoyed the thread about his hamburger and fries. My condolences to you and your family. Run free, Boss-man!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow