Oh, It Was One Of Those Days...

Meandmy

Oof! Came home from work to the stench of poop! Poor Shadow (I think) had the big D. 5 piles in three different rooms, poor guy.

Luckily, Tori was there to help, and had eaten one of the piles when I got home. Bad news was that she then puked that up in the hallway. Add 2 more piles :rolleyes:

So instead of coming home to a leisurely dinner and to finish the book I'm reading, I cleaned (and cleaned some more!) for an hour and a half, then went to the grocery store so I can boil up chicken and rice for 2 upset tummies.

No advice needed, just folks who have "been there, done that" :blush

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Poor babies, do you know who did it and if there is stomach upset going on?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Poor babies, do you know who did it and if there is stomach upset going on?

I'm almost positive it was Shadow - except for the eating poop and puking it back up, that's definitely Tori!

They ate turkey necks yesterday for the first time in a long while and I'm sure that's the culprit. They almost always do fine, but every once in a great while one will upset Shadow's tummy. I thought we were safe since I fed them yesterday afternoon with no ill effects overnight or this morning. Apparently I was wrong :rolleyes:

I know that a couple of bland meals and all will be back to normal (except, perhaps, for the smell of my house :unsure:lol )

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Oh poor babies and you too. I hope all calms down soon. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Willerton

How about this one. This is my Sunday PM and Monday AM:

1. My cat (who is diabetic and has irritable bowel syndrome) jumps up and pees my bed, so I have to wash all the bedding before bed

2. I awaken in the middle of the night to my greyhound licking his chops, and smell a horrible cat poop smell. I can put two and two together.

3. Apparently my cat is not done! I awaken around 3:30 AM because the smell of a very awful cat poop is conveniently billowing up through the house as the furnace runs.

4. I wake up in the AM and investigate the basement. Where the cat has pooped on a pile of my pants. I clean that up.

5. I take my greyhound for a walk. Of course he has the runs.

But that does not beat the day I came home and discovered that my muzzled greyhound tried to eat a pile of cat poop and spread it all around the house trying to get the muzzle off. Then he got explosive runs all over the house. And then walked in it and tracked it all over the couch.

I feel your pain!!

Well, after a small meal of boiled chicken breast and rice last night, both pups slept through the night. We went for a walk this morning and, although there wasn't much "output", what there was, was solid :yay

So, another couple bland meals and I'll start mixing their kibble back in. I'm glad that they're feeling better :)

Guest ChasesMum

ok Willerton, yours wins...

My worst is when I had to deal with 2 piles of poo barf. Imagine me about 10 weeks pregnant, with a 2 year old running around, a dog who wants to now eat the poo barf piles, hubby yet to come home from work, and the carpet cleaner downstairs.

I was a mess. DH came home to me crying while gagging, trying to wipe up the worst of the barfwith one hand, holding a garbage bag in the other, balancing on one knee, while fending the 2yo DD off with the other leg. Plus it was February so I couldnt toss the dog outside!

It was a crummy day!

oh.. that's baaaad.

I dread the day I come home to a mess. Roscoe threw up all his partially digested kibble on Saturday (on the carpet of course.. he came OUT of his crate to do it.. :rolleyes:). Not pleasant.

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars

Here's one for you:

When I lived at home my family had a Great Dane named Buffy. One night Buffy woke my mother up in the middle of the night because she wanted to go outside. My mother was sick with the flu at the time and because it was also really cold outside and she knew that if she let Buffy out she'd have a hard time getting her back in, she decided to just ignore her. That turned out to be a really, really big mistake, because the next thing my mother knew was that Buffy's butt pretty much went off like an water cannon spraying crap everywhere. To make things worse Buffy got startled when it happened and started running around the room managing to cover everything in the room a fine spray of crap to a height of at least 5 ft. So now instead of just getting up to let the dog out she had to strip and wash the bedding, curtains, walls, and pretty much every inch of that room. That happened over 30 years ago but we all still laugh about it.

Judy,

Mom to Greyhounds Nadir & Beanie,

and American Bulldog Bruiser