What Makes Him So Clingy ?

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

Since maybe three Days my Morty is exceptionaly clingy . He barks , he goes outside , he eats well and run's in the Park .

When I am home , he is is less then a foot next to me at all times , even in my small Bathroom. I turn around he is there or

I just about step on him . I checked his Neck, his Feet , everything he is not in Pain. Is there a Vet Visit in Order or what

could it be ???? :unsure:unsure:unsure

Edited by IrskasMom

My three are all like that...every day. I have no answer for you. I just though greyhounds and galgos were like that. :unsure

ETA because I wrote bo and not no...lol

Edited by GreytHoundPoet

Guest Greensleeves

He may feel poorly or a little blue... my boy Flint gets *very* clingy and lovey (and can't sleep without Mama right there :wub:) when he's not feeling well. You might take his temperature or watch for other symptoms. With Flint, it's usually an impending ear infection--but he's an allergy hound, and gets a couple a year. I don't know what might be the problem with your sweetie, but you might just watch him over the next few days.

Another option is that something frightened him when you weren't home, and now he's feeling a touch of S/A.

Or he could be absolutely fine, and is just feelin' lovey. :)

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Mine is like that all the time. :wub: She will even follow me when I go to use the restroom, and has come to find me when I was in the shower. At least she doesn't have SA

It's getting a bit better though...sometimes she will actually remain on the couch when I get up. But if she looses sight of me, she has to come find me, then will follow me until we sit back down again. And she always has to get up if she thinks the giant magic food box in the kitchen is going to open

I love my silly JoBean, she can follow me any time :beatheart

Guest koolaidnconner

They are called the velcro dogs for a reason...lol....Kool Aid has to follow myself or my boyfriend around everywhere everyday when we are home. Not sure what he does when we are not home. If we go to the bathroom he lays down outside the bathroom till we come out.

Conner on the other hand likes to be alone probably 75% of the time. He loves his bed and when he does jump on our bed and I try to cuddle he cuddles for maybe a minute or 2 and then leaves, if I leave him alone he will stay laying beside me.

Might be just a phase he's going through. My three seem to cycle through with one of them following me for a week or so, then the next and the next. Sometimes they all will, which makes going to the bathroom interesting. I was actually quite thrilled when my spook Cash started following me because it meant she was bonding finally and wanted to be with me.

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest EmilyAnne
To clarify ,my Morty has always be clingy but not to that extreme .I have him for 2.5 Years now, he has never been that

clingy.

Yes, I know what you mean. My Henry is a velcro dog, but when he doesn't feel good (For Henry it's confusion from too many recent seizures) , he is *clingy*.

Does he have increased panting? Does his vision seem ok? Is his hearing ok?

Guest IrskasMom

I don't like what's going on with his clingyness .....so tomorrow will be a Vet Appointment made. I would suspect either

Thyroid Problems or maybe a UTI or or or ???? I want to get to the bottom of that ?