Adopting And New

Guest greyhoundchick

Guest greyhoundchick

She is absolutley stunning she is so sweet and never wants to leave my side! She follows me and attempts to lay on me... occasionally( it is so cute!). When she scared she backs behind me and she already knows that shes not allowed to pee in the house ( she waited a whole hour at are home visit to go to the bathroom and she had to go bad!). And when she sees something her ears perk up into a perfect triangle. She is 3 years old and was born in august. Her are some picks. http://www.greyhoundpetsorlando.org/PHOTOG...;s%20Sonora.jpg

Edited by greyhoundchick

Oh, she is beautiful! So creamy-looking. She sounds adorable. I adopted my first grey at the end of August and I well remember how excited (and nervous) I was beforehand! A couple of months later -- still pretty excited, fortunately less nervous!

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Welcome and congratulations!! She's beautiful!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Welcome from NY- she is beautiful.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project