Sierra's Histo Recovery Is Going Well Update

Sierra is recovering amazingly from the Histo. She was just at the vet this week and has gained 6.1lbs. back. Her coat is thick and soft again. She had to undergo four IV treatments of amphocetrin, B which is a drug used to treat fungal diseases that are not responding to other drugs or pretty progressive diseases. The medication was very risky and she made it through the treatments fine. Her levels were checked for kidney and liver this week. Her systems check out fine. She will continue to take the Sporonox for a few weeks then get a antigen test to see if she is done with the meds or not. She has started to show her personality again and this definitely shows me that she is feeling better. Her recovery is truly a miracle in my eyes.

sierra112.jpg

Awwwww....that's our pretty girl! :wub: Remember Angel Cody is sending his love and support to Sierra to beat this dreaded disease that he could no longer fight. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

She's a beautiful girl. :wub: Glad to hear she's doing so well.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Excellent!!! So good to hear she's doing well. She's such a beautiful girl. How's her weight? I remember you were worried about that. Prayers that she continues to do well.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

How wonderful to hear a true success story.

Hugs to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project