Peppers Had A Bad Accident

Guest lynne893

hugs and best wishes for pep's speedy recovery.

these hounds break our hearts, don't they? pepper is lucky to have a loving daddy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so glad to hear that he is doing better and is going to be OK. That is one of my worst nightmares, a hound being hit by a car.

Do ya'll have McDonald's? Get him a couple of those...tripe is good. Ice cream! Tuna...catfood!!! I couldn't get Dear to eat regular food, so I'd mix canned catfood in his kibble & he'd eat that. He'll be doing good in no time.

Tell Buster to always make sure the door is unlocked, ya never know when aunt Hil is going to sneak up & get both of them...and I might take that daughter chick of yours so someone can help take care of all my pups. hehehe

Sending positive healing thoughts to Pepper, please don't be hard on yourself accidents happen.

It's coming up to the 5th November in England when fireworks are in abundance so we are being more wary of loud bangs ourselves at the moment......

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Do ya'll have McDonald's? Get him a couple of those...tripe is good. Ice cream! Tuna...catfood!!! I couldn't get Dear to eat regular food, so I'd mix canned catfood in his kibble & he'd eat that. He'll be doing good in no time.

Tell Buster to always make sure the door is unlocked, ya never know when aunt Hil is going to sneak up & get both of them...and I might take that daughter chick of yours so someone can help take care of all my pups. hehehe

Was that you tip toeing around last night hil? :lol .I tell you, if you take the two boys and the daughter chick, you may as well take the other daughter chick :lol ,and their parents as well,we come as a job lot :lol

Was that you tip toeing around last night hil? :lol .I tell you, if you take the two boys and the daughter chick, you may as well take the other daughter chick :lol ,and their parents as well,we come as a job lot :lol