The Spanish Gentleman Arrives - Argos Is Home!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry I don't know how I missed this, but he is Adorable!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: Congratulations and I am so happy to hear that he is settling in and it looks like he made a great fit in the pack so far. Lots of Happiness with him. :colgate Please keep the updates and pictures coming....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Update - Day 3...

Worst seperation anxiety I've ever seen...just...wow. And, extremely persistant. Jumping on and off our bed at 4 am was not the highlight of the morning...especially since he continued for 30 mins...

But he's a love. And he loves our home. So we'll work on it....one day at a time for the sweet boy. :wub:

l_955bfaacf8584f7e9c0860020625067a.jpg

Guest EmilyAnne

He's gorgeous and I love his character! :P

Welcome to your forever home Argos! :confetti No licking the wounds ok sweetie? :kiss2

Are the wounds pressure sores? I have experience only with the human kind, but they do have some pretty fancy bandages for that. (for humans at least anyways, I imagine it could work on dogs too?)

He doesn't seem to be too much of a spook? :)

He's gorgeous and I love his character! :P

Welcome to your forever home Argos! :confetti No licking the wounds ok sweetie? :kiss2

Are the wounds pressure sores? I have experience only with the human kind, but they do have some pretty fancy bandages for that. (for humans at least anyways, I imagine it could work on dogs too?)

He doesn't seem to be too much of a spook? :)

The wounds came from being attacked by a pack of dogs in Quarantine in Spain. Pretty nasty looking....we figure he licked them a good part of his flight because they looked fresh when he came out of his box. He's on antibiotics and tshirts...here's hoping.

He's not TOO much of a spook...seperation anxiety is of the likes I have rarely seen...and scared but not spooky. *crosses fingers*