Polli- Day 7 Post Amp

RobinM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning. Did you eat your evening meal Polli?

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I started a day 8 thread.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytmonty

Robin, I am glad she is eating but sorry to hear about her depression. Folks who have been through this with their houndies will have better advice than me. The only thing I can tell you from my knowledge of HUMAN responses to surgery, anesthesia, and pain and anti anxiety meds, is that ALL OF THE ABOVE can cause a clinical depression which is normal and transient. I think with time and healing she will begin to feel like herself again. Her body has had a huge shock and she is still in the throes of the post surgery, post anesthesia, current meds depression.

Guest vahoundlover

:yay That a girl!! :yay

Great pictures, I am so glad to see she's starting to feel better.

I just saw your latest update. I imagine she is still trying to figure all of this out...I'm sure you will the spark in her eyes again, and soon. :grouphug

Edited by vahoundlover