Tick Question For Pa People

We finally made it to our PA house and while on the way up, I realized I did not do a front line application. The weather is cool. 50- 60s.

Should I try and find something while we are up here or should we be ok this time around?

We only use front line when we come up here as where we are in NY, it is not necessary.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Ticks are alive and kicking until the first very hard freeze Robin.

Frontline is OTC now, isn't it? You could get some, or a Preventic collar is also safe. (And they work really well!)

I bet it's LOVELY up there right now. I am SO jealous!!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ticks are alive and kicking until the first very hard freeze Robin.

Frontline is OTC now, isn't it? You could get some, or a Preventic collar is also safe. (And they work really well!)

I bet it's LOVELY up there right now. I am SO jealous!!!

Oh crapola. That's what I kinda figured. Well, it aint happeneing tonight so we will get it tomorrow. Thing is, it takes 24 hours to work and we will be home on Saturday. We got here an hour ago.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest MonsterMomma

When was the last application? If you need immediate protection, Frontline spray works immediately, whereas Frontline TopSpot takes about 48 hours from application.

May was the last application. We need it!