2am Gsod

SPDoggie

Ruby woke us up screaming last night. She walked around the bedroom with that "I am being ripped apart with pain" scream. I felt her all over asking her to tell me what hurts and then she just walked back to her bed, and curled up.

Could she possibly have been sleep-walking? She's totally normal this morning, and I've asked her to please not do that again.

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

We've had one or two of those as well. During the day, it's usually because they get a leg tangled in a blanket or whatever, but there have been a couple without clear cause. Perhaps a dream, maybe a charley horse, who knows.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

Maybe she sat on her tail. :rolleyes: The last middle of the night GSOD here ,that was the problem. I'm glad she is fine but that will really wake you up fast won't it?

sounds like it is probably nothing to worry about. I once bonked Kiowa on the head with his food bowl in a crowded motel room and he walked around the room doing the GSOD while holding up one of his front paws!

Dude does this all the time and I can never find what it's about! I'm thinking charlie horse or cramp, sometimes he pokes himself in the ear with his own toe!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest FullMetalFrank

Frank has done a short version (more like a GYOD, greyhound yelp of death!) when sleepng and all I can figure is that he was dreaming, or maybe rolled over on that long tail of his! It is scary at 2am, for sure!

sounds like it is probably nothing to worry about. I once bonked Kiowa on the head with his food bowl in a crowded motel room and he walked around the room doing the GSOD while holding up one of his front paws!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

That sounds like something my angel boy, Tiger Shark, would do!!! He'd torture my husband with them.